Tyler Durden: I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.

Another Wallpaper from Fight Club...

Tyler Durden: My dad never went to college, so it was real important that I go.
Narrator: Sounds familiar.
Tyler Durden: So I graduate, I call him up long distance, I say "Dad, now what?" He says, "Get a job."
Narrator: Same here.
Tyler Durden: Now I'm 25, make my yearly call again. I say Dad, "Now what?" He says, "I don't know, get married."
Narrator: I can't get married; I'm a 30 year old boy.
Tyler Durden: We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.

( Taken from IMDb Memorable Quotes for Fight Club)

Widescreen (1920 x 1080)


Narrator: I can't get married; I'm a 30 year old boy. Tyler Durden: We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need - Wallpaper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog